Friday 19 February 2010

News on Scottsy

Tony from the charity R.E.A.D sent me a few lovely photos of Scottsy at work! Scottsy is a rescue greyhound who has been trained to go into schools for children to read to him. If you have followed my blog for a while, you will know I have painted some pictures of Scottsy, Batman and Danny, so they can be used for the charity! There will be quite a few fundraisers this year, as the insurance for the dogs to go into school is pretty hefty! So I will be posting up any events where the dogs will appear, and if you happen to be in the area, go and say hi to these gorgeous animals... and of course the handlers!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

AAAaaarhh! I love things like this x would definately pop by if they are near me x

On my blog I have awarded you and 2 others a blog award, please stop by to see the details and pick up the award that you can post/announce on your blog (only if you want to) x I had to wait until yours and the other ladies candies were drawn because didnt want anyone to think I was trying to influence them x now they are I can go ahead x Take care x Leigh

Helz Cuppleditch said...

Thanks Leigh! That is really sweet of you. I will pop over to your blog tomoz. Helz x